Season Passes 2023-2024
Season Pass Refund Policy: All purchases are final. There are no refunds for any reason including, but not limited to: sickness, injury, health problems, weather conditions, natural or man made disasters. There is no guarantee of number of operating days due to weather. Please consider the risk involved before purchasing. Upon payment you agree to the above terms.
|Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 6-70)||$665.00|
|Family of 2 Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 6-70)||$1,310.00|
|Family of 3 Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 6-70)||$1,930.00|
|Family of 4 Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 6-70)||$2,520.00|
|Family of 5 Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 6-70)||$3,075.00|
|Weekday Season Pass||$350.00|
|5 and Under Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 5 and under)||$150.00|
|71 and Over Unlimited Season Pass (Ages 71+)||$190.00|
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Winter sports involve risk of serious injury or death. Your knowledge, decisions and actions contribute to your safety and that of others. If you need help understanding the Code, please ask any ski area employee.